Go to great lengths for charity in 2012!
Swimathon has joined forces with British Swimming, BBC Big Splash, Marie Cure Cancer Care , Sport Relief and Salt Ayre Sports Centre to create the biggest Swimathon Weekend ever.
This year’s Swimathon Weekend (27-29 April) will give thousands of swimmers the opportunity to take on a challenge and raise vital funds for Marie Cure Cancer Care or Sport Relief.
Choose a challenge from the following:
Swimathon for Marie Cure Cancer Care
* 5km swim (200 lengths of our pool)
* 2.5km swim (100 lenghths of our pool)
* team 5km swim (200 lengths of our pool)
Big Splash Mile for Sport Relief
* 1 mile swim (64 lengths of our pool)
* 1 mile team swim (64 lengths of our pool)
For more information or how to enter the event, please visit www.swimathon.org