Re:Very Urgent

- October 3rd, 2016


When:
November 24, 2013 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
2013-11-24T14:00:00+00:00
2013-11-24T15:00:00+00:00
Contact:
mailto:faragadis1@gmail.com

Dear Beloved,

I am the above named person Mrs. Adis farag, I am from Libyan Rep, I know you will be surprised to hear from me or read my e-mail. But do not be surprised if you happen to receive it, it is the situation of things surrounding me that has made me to cry out because i never knew things would turn this way. I want to tell you this because i do not have any other option as i was touched to open up to you. I have been National Oil Corporation for 17years before Libyan civil war and asylum I Became sick and very unwell to continue the work that i started with my husband … I’m married to Dr. farag Ghida, We were married for 30 years with a child of 17years old son. Since the death of my beloved husband During the Libyan civil war, I Decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When I was the National Oil Corporation (NOC) Headquarters in the capital city of Tripoli Libya, I deposited the sum of Twenty-Two Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. United States dollars (U.S. $ 22,200,000) in a Bank. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. I made this money available for exportation of Oil and Gold.

Recently my doctor Told me that I would not last for the next few periods of two months to cancer problem. The One That disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I Decided to hand you over this money to invest for the benefit and education of my son Farag littler Jr, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While the remaining 60% for my son who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself. The reason Because I grew up as an Orphan and i do not have anybody as my family member, am doing this so That God will forgive my sins and accept my soul Because this sickness has Suffered me so much. As soon as I receive your reply I shall instruct the bank to issue you a lawyer WILL “that will test you the present beneficiary of the fund in the bank, Which is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein,

Waiting to receive your urgent response and please keep this as a secret to yourself to two Libyan Government and bad peoples.

Sincerely yours.
Mrs. Adis farag

Share