Become a Member
Get all these benefits and more ..
- A business network actively promoting Morecambe Bay destinations through social media and the Internet
- A marketing network working closely with Lancaster City, Visit Lancashire and business networks in South Lakeland, to develop the Morecambe Bay brand, and promote the area as a distinct visitor attraction
- A resource network , providing material which helps visitors learn more about the area, and get so much more from their stay
- A campaigning network , standing up for the positive and resisting detrimental issues affecting the future of Morecambe Bay.
- A news network , promoting all that is happening around the Bay, with feeds from other key information providers including Bay Radio and local media.
The Association is independent of local government. It will represent you, inform you, involve you, help you, advise you, and publicise you. It is run for you and by you and people like you – isn’t it time you got involved?
Our members feel that “Bay Tourism has provided a professional service to its members,” that it is “very friendly and open to innovation” and that their time in the association has been “inspiring and a golden chance.”